"If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble."
Terms and Conditions and Rules
- The person should be above 18 years to be active member of this organization and without any criminal background.
- The person should be physically and mentally strong and willing to work for the organization individually or in a group and travel at his own expenses.
- A person is selected and can be removed by the chairman or core group without notice or giving reason for misconduct, misbehavior, indiscipline.
- The member is willing to work and obey the chairman and core group.
- The member will give his best effort to full fill objective and task assigned to him or her
- Member should attend the general meetings and participate fully and have to give written application for being absent, 3 days before the meeting.
- The meetings will be held on weekends on Saturday or Sundays once a month at various locations.
- Meeting will be headed by chairman.
- The chairman has the supreme power to form or diffuse a core group, members.
- It is duty of a member to obey and give due respect to the chairman and the core group.
- On receipt of such application… online .. the governing body will have the liberty to accept or reject the membership application without assigning any reason. No compliant in this respect shall be entertained. The rejected membership application fee will be refunded within 7 days to interested applicant.
Patron Member :
Those who form the society by affixing their name and signature to the byelaws shall be the patron members and their numbers shall be 7 (Seven)
All the patron members hall be life members. The number of life member shall not exceed 7 seven ) . The governing body of the society shall be eligible to appoint life members. A life member shall carry voting rights to appoint governing body. In case of death or disability legal physical of any of the life member of the Society the nominee of the concerned member would automatically become the life member of the society. The nominee shall be from own family of the concerned member.
Volunteer/Ordinary Member :
Members other than patron life or honorary member shall be an ordinary member. Volunteer/Ordinary Member shall have no voting rights.