Care for Disabled/Special Children
– Promote various methods of preventing disabilities sponsor or cause to be sponsored awareness campaigns and is disseminated to cause to be disseminated information for general hygiene, health and sanitation.
– Take measure for prenatal, parental and post natal care of mother and child.
– Educate the public through the pre-schools, schools, primary health centers, village level workers and Anganwari workers.
– Create awareness amongst the masses through television, radio and other mass media on the causes of disabilities and the preventive measure to be adopted.
– Ensure that every child with a disability has access to free education in an appropriate environment till he attains the age of eighteen years.
– Equip the Special school for children with disabilities with vocational facilities.
– Provide employment to such children.
– Provide Non discrimination, research and man power development.
– Counseling and guidance to parents and children.