Animal and Environment Protection
The cow is a symbol of the Earth, the Nourisher, the ever giving, undemanding provider. The cow represents life and the sustenance of the life. Just as a liberated soul gives freely of his spiritual knowledge, so too does this gentle and generous animal who takes nothing more than water, grass and grass, and gives unstintingly all through her life. The cow is vital to life and sustenance. She is symbol of grace and abundance, and embodies the virtues of gentle selflessness.
– Holding workshops to teach farmers organic farming.
– Provide training for panchgavya products.
– Planting fruit trees in and near jungles: this will help humans by keeping the monkeys away from the cities.
– Teaching veterinary compounders who will then get jobs in their own village.
– Anti leather campaigns with volunteers in school and colleges.
– To provide help/support at the time of natural calamity.
– Conduct programs of disaster management and environment protection.